Fortis Healthcare Limited An IHH Healthcare Berhad Company – is a leading integrated healthcare services provider in India. It is one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country with 28 healthcare facilities, 4,500+ operational beds (including O&M facilities), and over 400 diagnostics centers (including JVs). Fortis is present in India, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nepal & Sri Lanka. The Company is listed on the BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India. It draws strength from its partnership with global major and parent company – IHH, to build upon its culture of world-class patient care and superlative clinical excellence. Fortis employs ~23,000 people (including Agilus Diagnostics Limited) who share its vision of becoming the world’s most trusted healthcare network. Fortis offers a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services ranging from clinics to quaternary care facilities and a wide range of ancillary services.
- Fortis healthcare is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India.
- The healthcare verticals of this organisation primarily compromises of hospital, diagnostic and day care speciality facilities.
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai offers comprehensive medical care in more than 40 specialities such as cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, nephrology, gynaecology, urology, paediatrics and diabetes among few.
- Fortis Malar specialises in cutting edge medical technology and dedicated patient care service.
- The hospital has more than 160 consultants and 650 employees to manage over 11,000in-patients.