New opportunities, challenges, and the drive to help more people are what push us to be the best at SPARSH. Ever since our inception, we have had one goal: to make quality healthcare accessible to the poorer. At SPARSH, we stand for achieving clinical excellence with social relevance. Making a difference and positive impact on society at a larger scale has always been vital to us and keeping this in mind, our story began — a journey with no end
- Accredited with NABH, Sparsh Group of Hospitals has 4 centers in Bangalore – Yeshwanthpur, Infantry Road, Bommasandra and Davanagere.
- Out of these four hospitals, Yeshwanthpur’s branch is super specialty with 17+ departments, Infantry Road’s branch is reputed as the destination for advanced surgeries, Bommasandra’s is known for Orthopedics, Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery and Davanagere’s branch is reputed for Accidents Bone & Joint Care.
- Its first branch was established in 2006 at Bommasandra and its super-specialty branch at Yeshwanthpur (SPARSH Super Speciality Hospital) was established in 2015.
- This center handled the complex case which gave it an international recognition – 27-hour surgery was conducted child born with 8 limbs and the case of another child who was born with foot growing out of his back.
- It is also host to initiatives like Guru Namana and SPARSH Vachana.