Fortis Healthcare Limited AN IHH Healthcare Berhad Company – is a leading integrated healthcare services provider in India. It is one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country with 28 healthcare facilities, 4,500+ operational beds (including O&M facilities), and over 400 diagnostics centers (including JVs). Fortis is present in India, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nepal & Sri Lanka. The Company is listed on the BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India. It draws strength from its partnership with global major and parent company – IHH, to build upon its culture of world-class patient care and superlative clinical excellence. Fortis employs ~23,000 people (including Agilus Diagnostics Limited) who share its vision of becoming the world’s most trusted healthcare network. Fortis offers a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services ranging from clinics to quaternary care facilities and a wide range of ancillary services.
- Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi was established in 2003 is NABH accredited.
- It is one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children and received the prestigious Economic Times Health world Hospital Award.
- Fortis is the world’s most trusted healthcare network. They offer a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services ranging from clinics to quaternary care facilities and a wide range of ancillary services.
- The team comprises of well trained professionals along with qualified personnel with extensive experience. The hospital is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
- Along with cardiology, the team also deals with orthopedics, liver care, Gastroenterology, and urological problems effectively.