Varicose Veins Surgery
The cost of Varicose Veins Surgery in Hyderabad depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 90,000 to 2,50,000.
There are other alternative treatments which are equally effective in treating varicose veins:
- Radiofrequency (RFA) ablation: The vein is cut off by generating heat through radio waves. This helps to heat the vein until it closes up.
- Endovenous laser ablation: This treatment utilizes lasers to generate heat. It performs the same function as above and heats the vein until it closes up.
- Transilluminated powered phlebectomy (Trivex): The vein is illuminated from within, allowing the doctor to accurate target and remove the vein. It is cut with the help of a tiny rotating blade and removed using suction.
- Sclerotherapy: A liquid solution is injected into the vein, causing it to scar and collapse. The scarred tissue is absorbed into a local tissue eventually.
Varicose veins occur when the veins become twisted, swollen, rises out of the surface of the skin, and can be seen clearly through the skin. They can generally be found near the person’s feet or legs.
There are various types of treatments for varicose veins depending on the veins affected and the severity. They can be surgically removed in order to prevent further pain to the affected person. This does not cause any blood supply issues as it is redirected to other healthy veins.
The following are the options for varicose veins surgery:
- Vein stripping: As the name suggests, the affected vein is stripped from the body. It is pulled out with the help of a wire through an incision near the groin.
- Phlebectomy: Rather than making a large cut, during this surgery, several small cuts are made along the vein. It is then pulled out and cut in several pieces.